Tuesday 21 April 2015

Long Shadows of Spring...

A Walk on the Wolf's Side

During the mornings, the wolf and I have noticed how long the shadows are cast by the early sun. The shadows danced about the woods too, in contrast to the bright white of the sun. Again the bluebells glowed their blue hue telling us Spring is truly here. The last few days have been relaxing, long walks in sunshine, blue skies that rival more exotic locations. Okami and I never worry about the weather, personally speaking, for myself the drama of the angry thunderstorm I would miss if everyday was blue. However the longer days is something I never take for granted during the warmer seasons and makes for nicer evening strolls along the river. 

And so, after adventures and meeting with Okami's best friend, Poppy and her cousins, Teddy and Dolly, (The Cockerpoos) one wolf puppy was very exhausted, curling up next to the piano in the cool cottage for the afternoon.

















No comments:

Post a Comment