Friday 1 May 2015

The travelling wolf and his bag...

Backpacking Wolf Style

Sometimes I load Okami's backpack with a few bits, of which some items are his own. Poo bags for example and treats, essentials for a wolf baby. Today we were solo, which is nice at times and I have my boy to myself. He becomes the grown up, nonchalant chap he usually is when his friends aren't with him. Following me and waiting at times for my slow two legs to catch up with his powerful four. We decided on a different route to mix things up and different fields, however I made the decision to cross across the golf course which we do with Poppy on our walks. This was where he missed his best friend, picking up a stick and bouncing around me, a game he only plays with her. After realising I was simply not as fun or quite so interested in his stick we hiked on waving at the golfers and over the hills.










Yesterday was bathed in warm sunlight unlike the creeping grey of today. Okami and I walked through the woods and flowers, enjoying the last of the sun before the advancing rainy weekend.







The bluebells glowed their blue tones, we will definitely be sad when they finish their blooms. Especially my daughter, Wren as they are her favourite flower.







No comments:

Post a Comment